I have bug on sound

arkadanseverim
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 533

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#21 » Tue, Jan 12, 2016 2:47 pm

BBalloons wrote:
arkadanseverim wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
I hope...


everybody wants it


Nexon will probably fix it in a month. Seriously...


Hi guys,

A quick update on this bug's situation. We are expecting a hotfix patch from the devs by tomorrow morning. Then we will need to test the patch on our side, which may take from a couple of hours to 24h, depending on the test results. When the hotfix is tested and approved, we will perform an emergency maintenance to install it. In general, if everything goes well, expect a patch between tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday.
We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.

User avatar
BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#22 » Tue, Jan 12, 2016 3:53 pm

arkadanseverim wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
arkadanseverim wrote:
everybody wants it


Nexon will probably fix it in a month. Seriously...


Hi guys,

A quick update on this bug's situation. We are expecting a hotfix patch from the devs by tomorrow morning. Then we will need to test the patch on our side, which may take from a couple of hours to 24h, depending on the test results. When the hotfix is tested and approved, we will perform an emergency maintenance to install it. In general, if everything goes well, expect a patch between tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday.
We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.


Thank you!!
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 467

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#23 » Thu, Jan 14, 2016 8:21 pm

arkadanseverim wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
arkadanseverim wrote:
everybody wants it


Nexon will probably fix it in a month. Seriously...


Hi guys,

A quick update on this bug's situation. We are expecting a hotfix patch from the devs by tomorrow morning. Then we will need to test the patch on our side, which may take from a couple of hours to 24h, depending on the test results. When the hotfix is tested and approved, we will perform an emergency maintenance to install it. In general, if everything goes well, expect a patch between tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday.
We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.


Thats so amazing and its so good if have some update to fix that

User avatar
BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#24 » Thu, Jan 14, 2016 9:27 pm

zxczxc1 wrote:
arkadanseverim wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
Nexon will probably fix it in a month. Seriously...


Hi guys,

A quick update on this bug's situation. We are expecting a hotfix patch from the devs by tomorrow morning. Then we will need to test the patch on our side, which may take from a couple of hours to 24h, depending on the test results. When the hotfix is tested and approved, we will perform an emergency maintenance to install it. In general, if everything goes well, expect a patch between tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday.
We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.


Thats so amazing and its so good if have some update to fix that


They actually fixed it today!
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

arkadanseverim
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 533

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#25 » Fri, Jan 15, 2016 7:19 pm

FIXED!

User avatar
BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#26 » Fri, Jan 15, 2016 7:43 pm

arkadanseverim wrote:FIXED!


Yup. We all know this already bro xD
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

arkadanseverim
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 533

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#27 » Fri, Jan 15, 2016 7:51 pm

BBalloons wrote:
arkadanseverim wrote:FIXED!


Yup. We all know this already bro xD

ah sorry didnt know xD

User avatar
BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#28 » Fri, Jan 15, 2016 11:03 pm

arkadanseverim wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
arkadanseverim wrote:FIXED!


Yup. We all know this already bro xD

ah sorry didnt know xD


No need to apologise for that.
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

exelle94
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 548

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#29 » Fri, Jan 15, 2016 11:57 pm

zxczxc1 wrote:
arkadanseverim wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
Nexon will probably fix it in a month. Seriously...


Hi guys,

A quick update on this bug's situation. We are expecting a hotfix patch from the devs by tomorrow morning. Then we will need to test the patch on our side, which may take from a couple of hours to 24h, depending on the test results. When the hotfix is tested and approved, we will perform an emergency maintenance to install it. In general, if everything goes well, expect a patch between tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday.
We will keep you updated. Thank you for your patience.


Thats so amazing and its so good if have some update to fix that


I already got used to that, it bothered me at the start anyway good work. After fixing that something else can break.

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 467

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#30 » Sun, Jan 17, 2016 12:56 am

arkadanseverim wrote:FIXED!


Oh ty so much

Return to “WarRock: Problems”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron