I have bug on sound

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

I have bug on sound

Post#1 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 1:16 am

when the other people shot in wr i have a buggs with that i hear only one bullets after one and this is so angry ! do you have that too?

exelle94
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: I have bug on sound

Post#2 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 1:17 am

Yeah everyone has that problem since the new update, most likely will be fixed next update.

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post#3 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 1:20 am

exelle94 wrote:Yeah everyone has that problem since the new update, most likely will be fixed next update.

and someone know the date of next upadte ?

exelle94
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post#4 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 1:41 am

zxczxc1 wrote:
exelle94 wrote:Yeah everyone has that problem since the new update, most likely will be fixed next update.

and someone know the date of next upadte ?

Check the official website

predatorxone

Post#5 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 5:05 am

The sound bug is awefull.. so was the lag but we managed to survive through it, so we can survive this sound bug aswell ;), just wait patiently until they launch the next update and we'll see if it's fixed or not.

You also can make a ticket for this bug, but i think that would be pointless because alot of others already reported this issue so they should be aware of whats wrong with the game.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Please make sure you are aware of all the rules.
Also during events with the extra added rules or removed rules.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post#6 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 8:28 am

Yes I have it too. It's really annoying. Hopefully it'll be solved in the next update.
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

arkadanseverim
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post#7 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 11:34 am

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We do consider this an urgent matter and we have already informed our developers of the situation. They should be fixing it shortly. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

[GM]NXMilu

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post#8 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 11:58 am

arkadanseverim wrote:Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We do consider this an urgent matter and we have already informed our developers of the situation. They should be fixing it shortly. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

[GM]NXMilu

Oh ty for information

Assault
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post#9 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 12:02 pm

arkadanseverim wrote:Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We do consider this an urgent matter and we have already informed our developers of the situation. They should be fixing it shortly. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

[GM]NXMilu

Thanks.

arkadanseverim
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Post#10 » Sat, Jan 09, 2016 3:50 pm

No problem guys ^^

Return to “WarRock: Problems”