daily event bug

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 467

daily event bug

Post#1 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 2:13 pm

when fixing the daily event:S
everytime have new thing you got a some bugs why this heppend every update

User avatar
BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: daily event bug

Post#2 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 2:15 pm

zxczxc1 wrote:when fixing the daily event:S
everytime have new thing you got a some bugs why this heppend every update


Can you tell me what the bug is? Because otherwise this topic makes no sense.
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 467

Re: daily event bug

Post#3 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 2:20 pm

BBalloons wrote:
zxczxc1 wrote:when fixing the daily event:S
everytime have new thing you got a some bugs why this heppend every update


Can you tell me what the bug is? Because otherwise this topic makes no sense.


You have bug with the times on daily event..
because yesterday its was 2day and i do it only today and tomorrow in 7-8 in morning its be 3days :S so you have buggs with the times

User avatar
BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: daily event bug

Post#4 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 2:27 pm

zxczxc1 wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
zxczxc1 wrote:when fixing the daily event:S
everytime have new thing you got a some bugs why this heppend every update


Can you tell me what the bug is? Because otherwise this topic makes no sense.


You have bug with the times on daily event..
because yesterday its was 2day and i do it only today and tomorrow in 7-8 in morning its be 3days :S so you have buggs with the times


No. That's not true. It should be every day.
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 467

Re: daily event bug

Post#5 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 2:37 pm

BBalloons wrote:
zxczxc1 wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
Can you tell me what the bug is? Because otherwise this topic makes no sense.


You have bug with the times on daily event..
because yesterday its was 2day and i do it only today and tomorrow in 7-8 in morning its be 3days :S so you have buggs with the times


No. That's not true. It should be every day.


maybe you are right about this
but its already now bug only about some hours :S and thats so angry but you can to do the event
but i am angry about all update because every update you have some bug

User avatar
BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: daily event bug

Post#6 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 2:38 pm

zxczxc1 wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
zxczxc1 wrote:
You have bug with the times on daily event..
because yesterday its was 2day and i do it only today and tomorrow in 7-8 in morning its be 3days :S so you have buggs with the times


No. That's not true. It should be every day.


maybe you are right about this
but its already now bug only about some hours :S and thats so angry but you can to do the event
but i am angry about all update because every update you have some bug


The bugs will never leave WR.
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 467

Re: daily event bug

Post#7 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 2:48 pm

BBalloons wrote:
zxczxc1 wrote:
BBalloons wrote:
No. That's not true. It should be every day.


maybe you are right about this
but its already now bug only about some hours :S and thats so angry but you can to do the event
but i am angry about all update because every update you have some bug


The bugs will never leave WR.


and i didnt know what is this
because they can to fix every bug but they are didnt want to do it :S

exelle94
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 548

Re: daily event bug

Post#8 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Thought it only happened to me

zxczxc1
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 467

Re: daily event bug

Post#9 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 3:13 pm

exelle94 wrote:Thought it only happened to me


No this is not heppend only to you

User avatar
BBalloons
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: daily event bug

Post#10 » Sun, Jan 24, 2016 3:13 pm

zxczxc1 wrote:
exelle94 wrote:Thought it only happened to me


No this is not heppend only to you


It happened to everyone.
Hi there! I have a YouTube Channel on which I upload WarRock Montages :D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjpJ_ ... Pw684hnrJQ

Return to “WarRock: Problems”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron